Things to do in Ibiza
Every admirer of the modern resorts, for once in his life, should indulge in rest at the Ibiza! It is a paradise for the youth, the island of pleasure – all people, who were here, think so.
Ibiza is a part of the Pityusic islands in the Mediterranean Sea. It covers an area of less than 571 square meters. Here live 150 000 people officially, but all the year-round tourists come to the island, so the number of people should be bigger.
The Ibiza resorts are popular in every season, even in winter. Here is the Mediterranean climate, even in January temperature is +15°C. From June till September at the island is a heat, at an average 29-30°C.
If you decided to rest in the Balearic Islands, you should think about the resort. There are many variants and here are some of them:
- Ibiza is a capital.
- Portinatx is ideal for an excursion around the town and the family rest.
- Santa Eularia des Riu is a place for good family rest. It is the third largest city.
- Sao Miguel – VIP-rest at the Ibiza.
- Talamanca – people, who do love clubs, come exactly here. Also, people who do love peace and tranquility can rest here.
- Playa d’en Bossa is a center of discos, nightclubs, and bars. People, who want an elite rest, come here.
- Sant Antoni is the best starting point for the travelers, who want to take trips.
- About this paradise, people can talk much time. Beaches of Ibiza are amazing: Figueretes, Playa d’en Bossa, Es Cavallet, Cala Vadella, Talamanca, Cala Xarraca – one of them, or other, no less known, you should visit.
Restaurants at the Ibiza are more than beaches. Which one is better? Those, which are near the beaches. Some good places are Es Xarcu, Sa Caleta, Es Boldado, Cana Sofia, Sa Cosa, Rasca Lobos, Ama Lur, S’Ametlier, Bella Napoli and Thai’d Up.
And of course, if you want a private tour at the Ibiza you should visit at least one local club. The best are Pacha, Privilege, Amnesia, Space, Es Paradis, Eden, and El Divino.
Whatever pastime you will choose you will be impressed. Almost every man, who was at the Ibiza, wants to get back here.